Lecuter in Business and Management
Student Experience Champion.
BScEcon Psychology and Marketing - Aberystwyth University,
MSc International Business Management – Aberystwyth University
PGCert in HE - Middlesex University
- Teaching in the field of Management and Marketing
- Member of the Staff Student Consultative Committee
- Member of the Academic Management Committee
- Being responsible for student experience and Academic Representatives
- Being in the organising team for Graduation 2018 & 2019
- Leading on AUM library services
- Marketing Principles
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Management
- Management and Marketing Skills and Analysis
- International Business
- People and Organisations
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Innovations Management
- Small Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Leadership and Corporate Responsibility
I am interested in social media marketing and particularly in the research on social media and its impact on the student recruitment and engagement in Higher Education.
In 2013, I graduated in BScEcon (Psychology and Marketing) at Aberystwyth University, having completed MSc International Business Management in September 2014 from the same institution. In 2010, I was awarded with Excellence Bursary for my A-level results. Before, during and after my studies I have worked in several jobs. I worked at Elton John’s Mansion in Windsor as a Hospitality Assistant; I was a Team Leader in a restaurant; Marketing Assistant for a Mexican company; Business Consultant; and Student Experience Assistant.
I enjoy travelling and meeting new people. I love to cook and play with my dog. I am passionate about social media and its power in contemporary marketing as well as in learning and teaching.