Dr Rimon Micheal
Lecturer in Accounting and Finance
Ph.D. in Accounting and Finance
- Lecturer in Accounting and Finance.
- Personal Tutor for the Accounting and Finance students.
- Improve students learning experience and students’ engagement in accounting and Finance modules.
- Deliver workshops and seminars.
- Investment and Financial Instruments
- Financial Accounting 3
- Accounting and Finance: Analysis and Applications
- Emile, R., Ragab, A. and Kyaw, S., 2014. The Effect of Corporate Governance on Firm Performance, Evidence from Egypt. Asian Economic and Financial Review, 4(12), pp.1865-1877.
- Micheal, R: Presentation: International Research Conference on Business, Economics, and Social Sciences, May 2014.
- Working Paper on: The Impact of Corporate Governance on Firms’ Risk.
Dr. Rimon Micheal is a Lecturer in Accounting and Finance since 2006, whose teaching interests and research have been consolidated by several years of teaching on undergraduate and post graduate levels. He has obtained his Ph.D. in Accounting and Finance at Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK. Alongside his academic career he is promoted to be the director of the Finance and Accounting academic studies at AAST, Egypt, besides designing and delivering various Accounting and Finance courses on different international programmes. Rimon’s philosophy reflects his interests in excelling student learning experience that fosters learning by both instructors and students. Rimon is mindful to apply the research-led-teaching by sharing his research with the students.