Why Study at Aberystwyth University in Mauritius?
- The only university in Mauritius in top 300-350 universities in the World (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2016-17)
- The best British University in Mauritius and 4th in the UK for Student Satisfaction (NSS, 2016)
- Student fees are more affordable for such high quality education.
- Significant saving on international travel.
- Prominent alumni including international royalty (e.g. HRH Prince Charles) and heads of state.
- Aberystwyth University is committed to ensure a seamless student experience across both of its locations in the world.
- Exchange programmes available.
- Mauritius has an impressive track record with sustained economic growth and political stability.
- Mauritius has a world-wide reputation for being open to the world as one of the most business-friendly countries in Africa and having national strategies for attracting foreign investors and talents.
- Mauritius is a multilingual nation (French/English/Creole).
- Mauritius has a unique blend of cultures from Africa, Asia and Europe, promoting a cosmopolitan and diverse environment for students to read.
- Students can enjoy a unique lifestyle in a reputable tourist destination with all that it offers as well as access to the highest quality education.
- Procedures for obtaining a student visa are streamlined and hassle free.
- Low cost of living - from US $275 monthly with affordable accommodation, free public health care, subsidised transport.
- Lower student tuition fees for same quality university degrees.
- International students have the opportunity to work part-time.
- Free public transport for full-time students.